David has been training and coaching individuals/groups for 17+ years.
He educates and teaches others on how to exercise and eat correctly to get maximal results. Which includes specific goals of fat loss, toning/building lean muscle, program design and precise nutrition education. This is done through fitness training, health and lifestyle coaching, nutrition coaching, one on one, small groups, supermarket tours, online and through fitness and nutrition seminars.
David currently trains and coach clients in his private Studio "Real Results Fitness" in Rockford (off Northland drive).
He currently holds the following credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science from Grand Valley State University
- National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM) - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Training Association - Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
- American Council on Exercise - Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition - Certified Nutrition Coach Level 1
- American Heart Association - CPR and AED Certified
- Liability Insurance Holder
- National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM) - Certified Senior Fitness Specialist