If you post a question on “How Do I Lose Weight And Get In Shape?” on Facebook or any social media outlet. You will get advice from about 30+ unqualified people. People will try to sell you on weight loss shakes, energy drinks, body wraps, weight loss challenges, and DVD programs. Yet do these people have your best interest in mind? Or do they see dollar signs as soon as you post your question?
You need to ask yourself:
1) Are these people fit and healthy themselves?
2) Do these people have any qualifications and social proof (other than a recycled overused picture of someone they never met)
3) Is this person really interested in helping or is their main objective to sell you their inferior product or service at a superior price?
Since, I entered the Fitness and Nutrition field over 15 years ago I have dedicated myself to talk the talk and walk the walk.
Why you should trust myself and my services:
1) I eat and exercise the same way I preach others should. I don’t say you should eat healthy, frequent and balanced meals from the most natural sources and ingredients possible…and then and turn around and eat junk food and fast food every day (or ever). I recommend cooking, preparing, planning and eating most of your meals at home and I also do it myself day in and day out. I dont push or sell overpriced low quality supplements that you don’t need. (I do however recommend a quality whole food vitamin and quality protein powder that could conveniently fill in the gaps of your nutrition if your diet plan is lacking protein and vitamins- However they are NOT needed to be successful). I don’t recommend soda/pop, alcohol, drugs, pre/post workout supplements, soy protein, energy drinks, and also I abstain from them all myself. Though you might catch me once or twice a month having whatever I want when I eat out at a restaurant or event I still almost always do my best to make a good choice.
2) I have plenty of success stories and social proof from my fitness and nutrition programs. Go to my webpage
www.davidmodderman.com and you will see dozens of real people and clients with success stories, before and after pictures, and video testimonials of real people sharing their success with my programs and also success stories from some of the same national programs I have run.
3) The day I entered this field my main goal was to help people get results and reach their goals with the most effective and efficient exercise and nutrition information available, and do be a beacon of understandable truth. To never let people take the easy road of quick fixes, and gimmicks that would be a waste of time and money. If something doesn’t work and I feel its a scam or not effective I will tell you it is and also why.
To The Day I Die I Will Continue To Preach Real Food and Real Exercise. I will have my clients and followers best interest in mind and NOT just how they can fill my wallet.
Your Fitness and Nutrition Coach,
David ModdermanTags: personal training in rockford, personal trainer in rockford mi