Real Results Nutrition- 10-minute OATMEAL RAISIN PROTEIN COOKIES
3/4 cup oats
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup vanilla protein powder (casein)
1 TB cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1 packet stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
1/3 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
3 egg whites (or one large/jumbo whole egg)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup raisins
2 TB organic crunchy peanut butter, softened
Water (depending upon the protein powder used, you might need to add some water if the dough is too crumbly)
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine applesauce, egg whites, vanilla extracts, raisins, and peanut butter; mix well.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl combine oats, coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, salt, and stevia; mix well.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended and a dough is formed.
6. Scoop your dough into even portions onto the cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Remove cookie sheet and let set for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
Per cookie (recipe makes 10): 100 calories, 9 grams protein, 10 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fat
100% TASTE, 0% GUILT